Maintenance Mechanic Technician
1. Reports to maintenance manager for assignments
2. Builds and installs machinery, pumps, heaters, tanks, fans, etc.
3. Repairs pumps, hydraulic, machines, electrical, plumbing, etc.
4. Disassembles, cleans, replaces parts, and reassembles machinery, plumbing, electrical, etc.
5. Cuts and welds to build, repair, and maintain equipment
6. Operates a variety of machines such as grinders, sanders, drills, saws, welders, and cutting torches as necessary
7. Performs other duties as required by the supervisor
1. High School/GED education
2. Requires 1-3 years to achieve performance levels
3. Requires knowledge in various fields such as electrical, plumbing, hydraulics, etc.
4. Uses a great deal of independent judgement and initiative
1. Requires sitting, standing, bending, lifting (up to 50 lbs), walking, squatting, and reaching
2. Requires mental concentration and attentiveness
3. Good hand to eye coordination
1. May work alone or with others
2. May be required to work with little or no supervision after assignment is given
3. Maintain machinery, plumbing, electrical, and plant premises in good working order
4. Alert supervisor to difficulties and trouble spots
5. Uses personal protective equipment as required
6. Must comply with applicable OSHA requirements
7. Must be able to work scheduled overtime to accommodate production demands
To apply for this position, send us your resume via e-mail
<< Back to career page